Getting Started with Naturopathic Medicine and Dr. Janene Martin …
Gone are the days of taking a back seat to your health with others in the driver’s seat. It is time that you are empowered by the knowledge that you can make lasting change and that you have control of your destiny. If you are truly ready for health and wellness and you are willing to be an active team player in achieving results, then we have an inspiring journey ahead of us.
You can rest assured that it is paramount for me to see results for each client I have the privilege of treating, and I am fully committed to completing your wellness process and seeing it through so that you can achieve the results you desire. That being said … it is a team effort, requiring that we both fully engage, in order for you to see and feel lasting change.
We must first start from a strong foundation. All potential patients start with an Case Review. During your Case Review, I will:
- Begin by listening to your health concerns and clarify your wellness goals.
- Discuss the steps you have already taken, what has been successful for you, and what hasn’t, and consider what lifestyle modifications you are willing to make and those you are not.
- Explain my philosophy, functional medical approach, and the types of recommendations and methods that I use to tailor an individual plan for your specific needs, goals, and expectations.
- Explain how a personalized Blood Nutrition Report can be a vital tool to jump-start your progress.
- Answer questions you may have about my training and expertise.
- Clarify next steps.
- Once I have a clear idea of what you want to achieve, and how committed you are to working toward success, we can determine whether I am the best fit for you and whether you are a good candidate for a functional medicine approach with me.
If you are ready to get started with changing your health … and your life … click the “Schedule Now” button to schedule your Case Review today, or call (410) 296-4005 if you have any questions. The cost of a Case Review is $195. If, on the day of our meeting, we decide to move forward, this fee will be deducted from your plan pricing.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
All the best,
Dr. Janene Martin
More information about Case Reviews:
- We require a NON-REFUNDABLE pre-payment of $195 to hold your appointment time. You may re-schedule your appointment if you contact us within 48 business hours of your scheduled time. For those who become patients this $195 can be applied toward the cost of your Health Plan if you decide to become a patient on the day of your Introductory Consultation. Health plans are custom tailored to each individual and therefore we are unable to give estimated costs prior to your appointment with Dr. Martin.
- This is a NON-medical consultation and you may not receive any specific diagnosis or treatment recommendations during this appointment.
- If you are struggling with a moderate to severe mental health diagnosis you must have a therapeutic counselor or supports in place for this program to be effective.
- Unfortunately due to the laws in Maryland, Naturopathic Doctors are not allowed to be a part of any insurance network, therefore you will need to submit claims using any out-of-network benefits in your specific insurance plan. We will provide you with any paperwork that you may need.