- Whole Health Maryland – A 501(c)(3) Wellness Charity created by Dr. Janene Martin
- Advance Care – Interest-free financing, providing patients the simplest and most affordable patient financing options available.
Health Related Products
- Real Plans – weekly meal planner customized for your (crazy busy) family.
- Heart of Cooking – allergy-free and whole food menu planner
- Excaliber – food dehydrators
- Emerson Ecologics – supplements (use access code: SNH123)
Health Related Resources
- The Future of Food – a documentary that distills the technology and consumer issues surrounding major changes in the food system today — genetically engineered foods, patenting, and the corporatization of food — into terms the average person can understand. It empowers consumers to realize the consequences of their food choices on our future.
- Townsend Letter – alternative medicine newsletter
- New England Journal of Medicine – information on multiple health related topics
- National Vaccine Information Center – MD Vaccination laws
- Mesothelioma Cancer – Information and resources about Mesothelioma, a rare and aggressive cancer that develops on the protective lining around the lungs, abdomen, and heart. It is caused by exposure to asbestos and can take between 20 and 50 years to develop.
- Environmental Working Group – know your environment; protect your health
- Consumer Notice – Protecting you and your loved ones from harmful products and poorly regulated industries through awareness, education and shared experiences.
- EWG’s Skin Deep – cosmetic and topical products database for choosing safer personal care products
- Maryland Dept. of Agriculture – Information for Maryland Farmer’s Markets